Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can’t Find A Shampoo To Suit Your Hair? I have The Answers Here For You!






Finding good products for our hair is always a bit of a challenge, you buy something that you figure will be amazing on your hair only to find out it makes it oily, dry or sticky. So this week I’m going to put a list together of my picks of products that will work best for your hair starting with shampoo.

DRY HAIR- I highly recommend GKMBJ Latic Shampoo, this product is reasonably priced and is amazing on dry hair it really smoothes the cuticle out and isn’t heavy and can be used on most hair.

TORTURED HAIR- I love Fudge Tortured Tonic this shampoo is light weight and very repairing on damaged hair. It can be used on all hair types.

BLONDE HAIR- If you don’[t want any brassiness in your hair I highly recommend De Lorenzo Nova Colour Shampoo in Silver, this product is very strong and eliminates all yellow from hair (Beware not to overuse as you will get a silver effect on your hair)

COLOURED HAIR- I think PPS Colour Ware shampoo is great if you just want to lock your colour in and want something that will moisturise your hair without making it heavy.

OILY HAIR- I highly recommend PPS Pure Cleanse, this is a great product for people who need to wash their hair daily and want something to strip oil from the hair.

DANDRUFF- You can’t go past GKMBJ Dandruff shampoo, it is light weight and still moisturised the hair without stripping any extra natural oils.

BODY BUILDER – I swear by TIGI Rock Star shampoo, this adds loads of volume and it very cleansing.

CURLY HAIR- I love CURLY SEXY HAIR, this shampoo define curls beautifully and isn’t super heavy so people with fine hair can use it as well.

STRAIGHT HAIR- I think a great product for straight hair is CONTROL FREAK by TIGI, it really smooths the hair straight and reduces the need for products on the hair


If you have combination hair please don’t hesitate to give me a email and I will help you diagnose your hair and find the best product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment