Monday, August 2, 2010

Urban Remedy Cleanse

So as I mentioned in last weeks blogs I am doing the Urban Remedy Cleanse this week to help me loose a bit of weight prior to the wedding. I actually got recommended to this product by a few people who have done it and had great success. So I had seen a lot of positive feedback from the Facebook page and so I posted on the walls what I would like to achieve by doing the cleanse. I got a a prompt response by the beautiful Emma who gave me some info and was even kind enough to come meet with me and discuss what my plans are for weight loss. Emma sat down with me and explained how the cleanses works. What effectively we do on this cleanse is give your digestive system a break for a few days.
Your body is designed to detoxify naturally. Cleansing helps to accelerate this natural process of neutralising or eliminating toxins from your body for optimum health. An Urban Remedy Cleanse is particularly efficient and effective because it does two things at once:

It floods the body with easily-assimilated nutrients, vitamins and minerals – energizing and stimulating your body's natural healing abilities.

By giving your digestive system a rest, vital energy normally used to digest food is freed up, allowing that energy to become available for other uses, like cleansing and detoxifying. With all this “free time’, your body will begin to scour for dead cells, toxins, damaged tissues, fatty deposits, etc, all of which are then burned for fuel.

So my cleanse was delivered on Sunday night and they all looked great. As I have signed up for a 5 day cleanse I received my first 2 day cleanses and will receive my last 3 days on Tuesday.
So when I wake up on Monday morning I am feeling really unwell and I think this isn't a great way to start my cleanse. I drank juice one on the way to work on the train. It smells like a fresh salad in a juice, it takes my about an hour to drink it as my body is taking a while to get my head around a salad in a bottle. I am also not a huge fan of cucumber so as this was in my first juice it was a little harder for me to drink.
I got to work and was not well so I had to come home. Not a great start to my cleanse! i had some starch and felt a lot better and have slowly started drinking the rest of my juices. I feel a little weak but not too bad, I know I have food options if I need them and I can stop at any time if it gets to much. The most surprising part is my fiance is looking at the juices and really wants some as he thinks they look really good. So when I do my daily blog I will write at the end and let you know how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment