Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!



So Christmas is here and I am on my last day of work so I thought what better way to finish this year than a festive blog. So as I have mentioned before I am not the biggest Christmas fan but I am a fan of time off work. The sad thing is though at this time of the year the road tolls climb so I would first like to say please be safe of the road this holiday season and take my fiancés advice drive like everyone is trying to kill you. So in other words be alert.

So the other things I wanted to mention in this blog is that I may not be the biggest fan of Christmas but I am a big fan of spending time with my family. So enjoy the time that you have with your family as a lot can happen in 12 months and you need to treasure every moment. I know Joe and I will as we have become an Aunty and Uncle for the 5th time yesterday and we are very happy to have another niece especially as it is the first from Joe’s sister Ness and fiancĂ© Vaughn. Congratulations on baby Arielle you both got the best Christmas present you could ask for and Joe and I can’t wait to meet her.

Another thing to consider to do over the break if you are staying in Sydney is to do some touristy things. I know Joe and I take for granted all the amazing things we have on offer in Sydney so we have decided to take the ferry over to the zoo and have a day over there. I haven’t been to the zoo for at least 10 years and the last time I was on a ferry I was vomiting off the back of one in Thailand! It will be nice not to ride a ferry without a hangover. The other thing is taking a drive to the blue mountains and doing a bush walk, they have some great tracks up there with waterfall and amazing wildlife.

And finally for a lot of my friends and family who I know have had a really rubbish year and are ready to kiss 2010 good bye. I hope that 2011 brings a lot of love, wellness and hope as I know you all truly deserve it.

Merry Christmas and have a safe New Years

Love Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment